Home | Log-in | SIGN-UP (be a bahay.ph agent)  

Listing ID: 105989

Catalunan Piquenio Davao City
1,692,400.00
44.80 sqm
FOR SALE: House - Davao >Davao City

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=km25S_gud5s
MARK HOUSE MODEL  2 BEDROOM 2 TOILET & BATH 100 sq.m (Minimum) 44.80 sq.m (Standard) Price Contract Php: 1,692,400.00  No Reservation Fee  BANK FINANCING ( 20% Downpayment as 36 Straight Mos. ) Payment For 36 Mos Php: 12,034.85 ( Remaining 80% Payable Up
Advertisement:

PROPERTY DESCRIPTION:

Granville ( Live The Way You Dream ) Davao City!

OFFERS NO RESERVATION FEE  JUST STRAIGHT 36 MOS PAYMENT 

MARK HOUSE MODEL 
2 BEDROOM 2 TOILET & BATH
100 sq.m (Minimum)
44.80 sq.m (Standard)
Price Contract Php: 1,692,400.00 
No Reservation Fee
 
BANK FINANCING
( 20% Downpayment as 36 Straight Mos. ) Payment For 36 Mos Php: 12,034.85
( Remaining 80% Payable Up To 25 Years ) Estimated Mos.Payment Php: 9,562.22
 
PAG-IBIG FINANCING
( 20% Downpayment as 36 Straight Mos. ) Payment For 36 Mos Php: 17,625,.96
( Remaining 80% Payable Up To 30 Years ) Estimated Mos.Payment Php: 7,656.93
 
For Site Viewing & Home Visitations 
Free Service Free Pick up within Davao City Only Please Call
Francis C. Lada
Property Sales Associates / Granville / Greenwoods Subdivisions Davao City
Mobile:
Smart+639284304114
Globe+639276993670
Email Ad: dhfinders@gmail.com
 
 
Visit our Site: 
http://davaohomefinders.blogspot.com/
 
Like us on Facebook!
https://www.facebook.com/DavaoPropertyRealty
Advertisement:
 
 
LISTED BY:
Davao Property & Realty
Francis Lada

REBL No:
A Property Sales Consultant that mostly deals on properties in davao city

CONTACT INFORMATION:
Address: 824 Sto.Rosario Buhangin Davao City Philippines
Email: Send An Email
Mobile: +639284304114
Landline: +639276993670
Webpage: http://davaopropertyrealty.blogspot.com/
WE HANDLE PROPERTIES IN THESE LOCATIONS:
Davao
Davao del Sur
 
 
Agent assumes all responsibility for listing this item.
Report this Agent
 
INQUIRY FORM:
Buyer's Name:
Contact No:
Email:
Address:
Specifications:

Security Code:
 
 
  About Bahay.ph | Contact Us | FAQ | Legal Disclaimer
 
Copyright © Neuralink IT Solutions. All Rights Reserved. Private Policy.
 
Neuralink IT Solutions