Property Overview Syquia Townhomes is the right choice for individuals and families wanting to have that homey feeling in the heart of Manila. Nestled in a nice residential area complemented with wide streets, you will enjoy accessibility and privacy at the same time. Located along Syquia Street walking distance to Tejeron and Pedro Gil streets that will lead to Makati and Mandaluyong cities. Delight yourself to having schools, church, supermarkets, hospitals, banks, business centers, private offices, government institutions and malls in close proximity. Come home to Syquia Townhomes!
Brand New, 3-Storeys, 5 Units
Units 1 & 2 for Residential and/or Commercial use
Unit 3, 4, & 5 for Residential use only
Living Room @ Ground Floor
Kitchen and Dining @ 2nd Floor
2 T&B (1 each @ 2nd and 3rd Floor for All Units)
1 Powder Room (Ground Floor)
Maid’s Room @ 3rd Floor (For Units 1 & 2 only)
One-car covered Garage
• Premium paint finish.
Exterior: Elastomeric System
Interior: Primer & Masonry Putty; Topcoat - Elastomeric
• Ceiling: Flat latex paint finish for exterior & interior concrete ceiling and gypsum ceiling
• Main door: Steel panel door on steel door jambs
• Bedroom doors: HDF doors on steel door jambs
• Powder coated aluminum windows w/ 6mm thick clear glass and insect screen
• Concrete staircase w/ wooden treads in varnish finish, square tubing handrails and flat bar balustrade design
• Kitchen counter: 600mm x 600mm polished tiles w/ stainless steel sink
• Built-in overhead cabinets
• Moisture resistant Gypsum ceiling in all T&B’s
• Pre-painted G.I. long span roofing sheets on all-steel roof framing with 6mm Polyethylene insulation (with one sided aluminum backing)
• Exterior walls: 4” thick CHB Wall and/or PC Wall; SRC (Styrofoam Reinforced Concrete) Panel for walls facing the afternoon sun
• Interior walls: 4” thick CHB Wall Partitions
AMENITIES AND FEATURES
• 24hr water supply (Manila Water or Maynilad) with booster pump w/ built-in pressure tank
• Fusion type polypropylene resin (PPR) pipes for waterlines which dramatically reduces possibility of water leaks
• Built-in wardrobe closets in all Bedrooms
• Telephone and Cable TV outlets in Living Room
• Conduit ready for aerial antenna 3rd floor hallway pull box to above roof)
• Provision of Window-type Airconditioning units in all bedrooms (except maid’s room)
• Pozzi brand bathroom fixtures ( single flush water closet, wall hung lavatory, soap & toilet paper dispenser)
• Bidet spray, mirror with glass shelf, towel bar and robe hook @ all T&Bs
• Alpha brand (or equivalent) on-demand shower heater at Master’s T&B, provision for common T&B
• Fabricated Rangehood w/ exhaust fan
• Tailee brand (or equivalent) Exhaust Duct Fan @ T&B w/o windows
1. Prices are subject to change without prior notice.
2. Reservation Deposit - P100,000.00 good for 7 days, deductible from downpayment.
3. Spot Cash- Investment Price is payable in 15 days.
4. Downpayment is payable in 15 days from reservation date (except in Spot Cash where full Investment Price is payable in 15 days)
5. Estimated Monthly Amortization for bank loan financing is for maximium of 15 yrs. computed at 9% p.a. interest (subject to change and bank approval). Interest rate is usually repriceable annually.
6. In-house financing is for maximum of 5 years currently at 12% p.a. interest. Interest rate may be adjusted yearly at each anniversary date based on the prevailing commercial interest rate of BPI-Family Savings Bank. (Interest rate for bank and in-house financing are based on current rate. Rates that will be applied to the transaction will be the rate prevailing at date transaction is consummated.)
7. The above price list does not yet include documentary stamp, transfer taxes, registration fee, and expenses for Meralco,
water, and telephone connections and other incidental expenses which are for account of the Buyer and the total amount of which vary depending on the size and price of the unit.
8. Prices do not include VAT.
9. For Special In-House Financing installment / amortization for 10% D/P and 70% Balance are simultaneous.
10. TCT under reconstitution - TCT by December, 2015 - January, 2016
11. Target Completion: August 21, 2015
Abra Agusan del Norte Agusan del Norte > Butuan City Agusan del Norte > Other areas Agusan del Sur Aklan Aklan > Kalibo Aklan > Other areas Albay Albay > Ligao Albay > Other areas Antique Aurora Basilan Bataan Batanes Batangas Batangas > Batangas City Batangas > Lipa City Batangas > Other areas Benguet Benguet > Baguio Benguet > Other areas Biliran Bohol Bohol > Other areas Bohol > Tagbilaran Bukidnon Bukidnon > Malaybalay City Bukidnon > Other areas Bulacan Bulacan > Baliuag Bulacan > Meycauayan Bulacan > Other areas Bulacan > Valenzuela Cagayan Cagayan > Other areas Cagayan > Tuguegarao Camarines Norte Camarines Norte > Kabacan Camarines Norte > Other areas Camarines Sur Camarines Sur > Baao Camarines Sur > Buhi Camarines Sur > Naga City Camarines Sur > Other areas Camarines Sur > Tigaon Camiguin Capiz Capiz > Other areas Capiz > Roxas City Catanduanes Cavite Cavite > Bacoor Cavite > Dasmarinas Cavite > Imus Cavite > Silang Cebu Cebu > Bantayan Cebu > Cebu City Cebu > Danao Cebu > Mactan Cebu > Mandaue Cebu > Other areas Davao Davao >Davao City Davao del Sur Davao del Sur > Other areas Davao del Sur > Samal Eastern Samar Ifugao Ifugao > Banaue Ifugao > Other areas Ilocos Norte Ilocos Sur Iloilo Iloilo > Other areas Isabela Isabela > Other areas Isabela > Santiago City Kalinga-Apayao La Union La Union > Agoo La Union > Bauang La Union > Other areas La Union > San Juan Laguna Laguna > Cabuyao Laguna > Calamba Laguna > Los Banos Laguna > Other areas Laguna > San Pablo City Laguna > Sta Rosa Lanao del Norte Lanao del Norte > Iligan Lanao del Norte > Other areas Lanao del Sur Lanao del Sur > Marawi Lanao del Sur > Other areas Leyte Leyte > Ormoc City Leyte > Other areas Leyte > Tacloban City Maguindanao Manila Metropolitan Area Manila Metropolitan Area > Alabang Manila Metropolitan Area > Caloocan Manila Metropolitan Area > Las Pinas Manila Metropolitan Area > Makati Manila Metropolitan Area > Malabon Manila Metropolitan Area > Mandaluyong Manila Metropolitan Area > Manila Manila Metropolitan Area > Marikina Manila Metropolitan Area > Muntinlupa Manila Metropolitan Area > Navotas Manila Metropolitan Area > Other areas Manila Metropolitan Area > Paranaque Manila Metropolitan Area > Pasay Manila Metropolitan Area > Pasig Manila Metropolitan Area > Pateros Manila Metropolitan Area > Quezon Manila Metropolitan Area > San Juan Manila Metropolitan Area > Valenzuela Marinduque Masbate Mindoro Occidental Mindoro Oriental Mindoro Oriental > Other areas Mindoro Oriental > Puerto Galera Misamis Occidental Misamis Occidental > Ozamis City Misamis Oriental Misamis Oriental > Cagayan de Oro City Misamis Oriental > Other areas Negros Occidental Negros Occidental > Bacolod City Negros Occidental > Other areas Negros Oriental Negros Oriental > Dumaguete City Negros Oriental > Other areas North Cotabato Northern Samar Nueva Ecija Nueva Ecija > Cabanatuan Nueva Ecija > Munoz Nueva Ecija > Other areas Nueva Vizcaya Palawan Palawan > Coron Palawan > Other areas Palawan > Puerto Princesa City Pampanga Pampanga > Angeles City Pampanga > Other areas Pampanga > San Fernando Pangasinan Pangasinan > Dagupan City Pangasinan > Other areas Pangasinan > Tayug Quezon Quezon > Atimonan Quezon > Lucena Quezon > Other areas Quirino Rizal Rizal > Antipolo Rizal > Cainta Rizal > Other areas Rizal > Taguig Romblon Samar Samar > Calbayog Samar > Other areas Siquijor Sorsogon South Cotabato South Cotabato > General Santos South Cotabato > Other areas Southern Leyte Sultan Kudarat Sulu Surigao del Norte Surigao del Sur Tagaytay Tarlac Tarlac > Paniqui Tawitawi Visayan Islands Zambales Zambales > Olongapo Zambales > Other areas Zamboanga del Norte Zamboanga del Norte > Dapitan Zamboanga del Norte > Dipolog Zamboanga del Norte > Other areas Zamboanga del Sur Zamboanga del Sur > Other areas Zamboanga del Sur > Zamboanga