Home | Log-in | SIGN-UP (be a bahay.ph agent)  

Listing ID: 120520

Avida Vita Tower 3, Vertis North, Bagong Pag-Asa, Quezon City
6023410
47.6 sqm
FOR SALE: Apartment / Condo / Townhouse - Manila Metropolitan Area > Quezon

Layout
Layout Location Floor Plan Building Look Site Development Plan Building Look - 2 Swimming Pool
Advertisement:

PROPERTY DESCRIPTION:

Avida Towers Vita (Tower 3) - HLURB LTS No. 029935 
Tower 3 Unit 503
Completion date: February 2018
Unit Size: 47.60 sq. m 
Selling Price: P 6,023,410.71 (VAT inclusive)
Nearby Places: Trinoma, Centris Walk, MRT Quezon Ave. Station
 
 
Actual price when unit was bought in February 2014
Location: Along EDSA, North Triangle, Brgy. Pag-asa, Quezon City
Owner and Developer: Ayala Land, Inc.
Website: http://www.avidaland.com/condominium/quezon-city/avida-towers-vita
 
 
The seller is almost done paying the 20% of the unit price. The remaining 80% (payable via bank financing).
80% Balance: P4.8 M
Open for negotiation and flexible payment terms.
Transfer cost and process will be paid by the seller.
Advertisement:
 
 
LISTED BY:

JC Concepcion

REBL No:

CONTACT INFORMATION:
Address:
Email: Send An Email
Mobile: 09176597033
Landline:
Webpage:
WE HANDLE PROPERTIES IN THESE LOCATIONS:
Rizal > Taguig
 
 
Agent assumes all responsibility for listing this item.
Report this Agent
 
INQUIRY FORM:
Buyer's Name:
Contact No:
Email:
Address:
Specifications:

Security Code:
 
 
  About Bahay.ph | Contact Us | FAQ | Legal Disclaimer
 
Copyright © Neuralink IT Solutions. All Rights Reserved. Private Policy.
 
Neuralink IT Solutions