Home | Log-in | SIGN-UP (be a bahay.ph agent)  

Listing ID: 135205

BF Homes Paranaque
6,082,137.60
100
FOR SALE: Apartment / Condo / Townhouse - Manila Metropolitan Area > Paranaque

FOR SALE: Apartment / Condo / Townhouse Manila Metropolitan Area > Paranaque
Advertisement:

PROPERTY DESCRIPTION:

Townhouse in Paranaque BF Homes, Paranaque, Metro Manila Located near Dr. A Santos(Sucat Road), SM Hypermarket Sucat. Townhouse - Residential Units 3 Storey 3 Bedrooms 3 Toilet and Bath Covered Garage Built in Cabinets On-Going Construction Price: 6,082,137.60 Lot Area - 46 sqm Floor Area - 100 sqm Terms: Cash/In-house/Bank Financing Reservation Fee - 50,000 Down Payment 20% Remaining Balance 80% sample Computation: Down Payment(20%) - Php 1,216,427.52 Net DP Less Reservation (Php 50,000) Down Payment Terms (15 months) - Php 77,761.83 Balance (80%) - Php Thru Bank or In-House - Php 4,865,710.08 Bank Amort.: 10 yrs - 55,249.15 15 yrs - 42,385.56 20 yrs - 36,277.43 In-House Amort.: 5 yrs - 115,754.90 7 yrs - 102,266.71 10 yrs - 94,032.61
Advertisement:
 
 
LISTED BY:
Miyabi Realty
juvy

REBL No:

CONTACT INFORMATION:
Address:
Email: Send An Email
Mobile: 09655762256
Landline:
Webpage:
WE HANDLE PROPERTIES IN THESE LOCATIONS:
Manila Metropolitan Area > Paranaque
 
 
Agent assumes all responsibility for listing this item.
Report this Agent
 
INQUIRY FORM:
Buyer's Name:
Contact No:
Email:
Address:
Specifications:

 
 
  About Bahay.ph | Contact Us | FAQ | Legal Disclaimer | ePolicy.ph
 
Copyright © Neuralink IT Solutions. All Rights Reserved. Private Policy.
 
Neuralink IT Solutions