A 100-hectare Swiss inspired community in the middele of the interweaving winds of Tagaytay and Laguna de Bay.
Located 5 minutes away from Picnic Grove and around 7 minutes from the Tagaytay Rotunda, Crosswinds offers a quiet and relaxing escape with its over 20,000 pine trees, walking trails, pocket parks and soon to open Gourmet Village.
Here are the option for home buyers of Crosswinds Tagaytay:
1. Lot packages
2. House and Lot
3. Swiss Quadrilles (Quadruplex units) - RFO units available
4. Duettos ( Duplex units ) - RFO units available
5. Grand Quartier I ( Ready for Occupancy ) - can be applied to a CONDOTEL with 30days FREE accommodation each year
6. Grand Quartier II ( Ready for Occupancy ) - can be applied to a CONDOTEL with 30days FREE accommodation each year
7. Grand Quartier III ( Pre - Selling turn over last quarter 2013 ) - can be applied to a CONDOTEL with 30days FREE accommodation each year
The Grand Quartier: High Living at its peak
The spectacular hillsides of Tagaytay will never be the same again after the rise of the first tower of Crosswinds Grand Quartier an enclave of mid-rise condominiums enclosed in a community that is both lyrical and breathtaking.
The Grand Quartier affords its residences the composure and serenity of living inside Crosswinds - a maser planned community built on the magnificent terrains of Tagaytay while enjoying the salient advantages of condo living.
Available in one- or two-bedroom units, the Grand Quartiers abodes all have balconies for an intimate and closer view of the panoramic wonders of nature. It is blissfully nestled on a high peak of the development, side by side with the enclaves of the Swiss Quadrilles made up of quadruplex homes; Duex Pointe, the homes on the highest peak of the property; and the exclusive custom homes of Pine Grove.
Read more: http://www.sulit.com.ph/index.php/view+classifieds/id/6288405/CROSSWINDS+TAGAYTAY+READY+FOR+OCCUPANCY?referralKeywords=azarealty&event=Search+Ranking,Position,7-14,134