The collaboration of Robinsons Land Corporation with three renowned designers ( Budji Layug + Royal Pineda + Kenneth Cobunpue ) will set the tone for an artist-inspired and aesthetically-ambitious development on a prime property owned by Security Land Corporation. Such collaboration is envisioned to create a masterpiece that will complement the dynamism in Makati and shall be known as the First Designer Residence in the country. Buyers of Signa Designer Residences will have the option to choose the color package of their unit from two Designer Series options.
• 29 storey, 2 tower development on 2,570 sq.m. lot
• 702 residential unit
• 1BR, 2BR and 3BR flat units
• 402 parking slots
• Modern Architectural Design
• Concrete facade with glass window
• Alternating balconies
• 10-meter high plaza
• High ceiling lobby
• Full amenity second level
• Option to choose interior color package
• Cobonpue-designed and furnished common areas
- is an extra ordinary international furniture and interior designer.
- known for his modern monastic tropical architectural style.
- an internationally acclaimed furniture designe leader made from locally-sourced organic materials and produced innovative handmade technique.
Location and Vicinity Map
Located at the corner of Valero and Rufino streets in the Philippines’ premier financial district, the project is RLC's first Makati City development and Security Land’s first such foray in Metro Manila.
Site Development Plan