70 pcs. Postdated cheques (developer will give the Planters Development Bank referral so buyers can open easily)
1. Visit the Site You may call, text, email or chat with us for your viewing schedule. Suggestion is at least a day before the date. If you are not available or out of country, a trusted representative will do. Since there are only few units left with good location and reservation is on First-Come-Frist-Serve basis, we suggest you bring cash for reservation payment. For sure, unit with nicest location is no longer available on your next visit.
2. Choose the Best Location Choose the Block and Lot base on our Sales Map. Request computation base on Bank & Inhouse Financing and review it. Ask your Agent to explain the mode of payment for the two financing scheme.
3. Reservation After reviewing the computation, the chosen block & lot must be reserved by paying the corresponding reservation fee. Reservation payment will ensure the unit is yours and any price increase price will not affect your reserved unit. A counselling or briefing will follow after paying the reservation fee.
4. Profriends Form & Bank Forms After reservation, Bank or InHouse froms or documents will be given for signature. These forms can be brought home and submit after one week. It's a must that you read and understand clauses in the Contract to Sell and other forms. These documents must be submitted within 90 days. Delay in submission of all requirements may cause delay in house construction.
5. 1st Downpayment Due Date Your first downpayment will start within 30-45 days from reservation date. Submit Promissory Letter thru email @ email@example.com if you cannot pay on schedule to avoid cancellation of your reservation. Send us copy of your email for future reference. Next payment is your 2nd DP. Please check or refer to due dates schedule given during reservation.
6. Checking Account Opening If you have no checking account, Profriends have accredited banks like BDO - Wilson St/Greenhills Branch & Planters Development Bank - Imus Branch. On our part, we can assist you with PS Bank - Niog Bacoor Branch & RCBC - Niog Bacoor Branch.
7. Where to get different updates of your house?
Buyers may email directly Profriends' Customer Service: firstname.lastname@example.org for the following purposes:
Updates on Lacking docs or requirements
Request for Change of Due Date - Can only request once. Admin Fee: Php100.00
Request to Hold Check - must request 10 working days before due date. Holding fee is Php100.00.
Request for Change of Unit or Ownership - must be done within 120 days from reservation date. Transfer Fee: Php3,000.00
Payment verification. Request for Payment Ledger
Lacking documents or requirements
Buyers may submit by scan email ID, cedula & passport.
Follow-up Bank Loan application status
Get updates on House Construction Status
House turn-over schedule or Move-in date
House Inspection Date or request a Certificate For Inspection (CFI)
Other matters that need clarification.
Unit ID - Always indicate your Unit ID (Block & Lot of your house) in all emails sent to Profriends.
Signatures - Only signature / emails of Buyers or their Atty-in-Fact (SPA) are allowed & accepted.
Approval - Request approval may take 2-4 weeks.
Send Us Copy - Please don't forget to CC or send us copy of your email for future references.
Carmona Estates Amenities
St. Anthony De Carmelli School
Living / Dining / Kitchen: 27.75 sq.m. Toilet and Bath: 4.20 sq.m. Bedroom 1: 7.85 sq.m.