Home | Log-in | SIGN-UP (be a bahay.ph agent)  

Listing ID: 94616

Lancaster Estates, Imus-General Trias Cavite
850000
40 sqm
FOR SALE: Apartment / Condo / Townhouse - Cavite > Imus

Affordable townhouse for Sale, Alice model at Lancaster Estates Cavite
Advertisement:

PROPERTY DESCRIPTION:

Affordable Townhouse for Sale at Lancaster Estates, Imus-General Trias Cavite

3 Bedroom, 1 Toilet/Bath, and 1 Car Garage   Reservation Fee:  Php 7,500.00
  Monthly DP:  Php 7,150.00
  Amortization (20 yrs)  Php 8,135.44
 

 

Located at Lancaster Estates Imus-General Trias Cavite, just 25 minutes away from Mall of Asia Pasay.  

CONTACT INFO:

NAME: ANGELO GUJILDE - Sales Associate
EMAIL: easyownhouses@yahoo.com
MOBILE NUMBER: +63909-348-7214

 

About Alice Townhouse


Alice model is the cheapest and cozy townhouse being offered at Lancaster Estates Imus-General Trias Cavite. It consists of spacious living, dining and kitchen area, 3 bedrooms, bedroom 1 is located at ground floor, 1 toilet/bath located at second floor and it has extra space at front provision for 1 car garage.

Available financing for Alice townhouse are bank, in-house and deferred cash payment. Typical selling price is Php 850,000.00 and PHP 7,500.00 reservation fee. For BANK, 12.5% of the TCP is the required downpayment, payable up to 15 months, which is PHP 7,150.00 monthly. Remaining 87.5% is loanable to bank and payable up to 20 years. Alice townhouse has 30% required downpayment for IN-HOUSE financing, PHP 10,790.00 monthly, payable up to 24 months and the remaining 70% balance is payable up to 10 years.

 

Materials & Finish


  • Pre-painted G.I. Sheet Roofing
  • Steel Casement Windows
  • Painted Plain Cement Finish for Exterior Walls and Interior Walls
  • Tiled Kitchen Counter with Enamelized Kitchen Sink
  • Tiled Toilet and Bath with Complete Set of Bathroom Fixtures (Excluding Tissue and Soap Holder)
  • Plain Cement Finish for Ground and Second Floors
  • Provision for CATV, Telephone, Air Condition Outlet

 

Why Buy Alice Townhouse


  • Cozy and cheap townhouse located in 1000 hectare commercial and residential development in Cavite.
  • Alice townhouse is already livable, it has room partitions and ceiling. Floor is ready for tiles installation and electrical outlet already emplaced.
  • Has a flexible and more options of house financing. (Pag-ibig financing is individual application)
  • Very secured place to live. Village is gated and has 24/7 security.
  • Lot of amenities and facilities nearby such as 3 storey country club, swimming pool, church, shuttle service and school
  • Just 25 minutes away from Mall of Asia via Cavite-Manila Expressway.

 

Sample Computation - Bank and In-House Financing


AVAILABLE FINANCING:
BANK
IN-HOUSE
REQUIRED DOWNPAYMENT 12.5% Total Contract Price 30% of Total Contract Price
DOWNPAYMENT PAYABLE IN 15 months 24 months
     
Selling Price  Php 850,000.00  Php 850,000.00
Processing Fee  68,000.00  38,250.00
Total Contract Price  918,000.00  888,250.00
Reservation Fee  7,500.00  7,500.00
Net Required Downpayment  107,250.00  266,475.00
Monthly Downpayment  7,150.00  10,790.63
     
Loanable Amount  Php 803,250.00  Php 621,775.00
     
Monthly Amortization  Payable up to 20 years  Payable up to 10 years
     
05 years  17,450.59  16,104.84
10 years  10,998.91  12,747.10
15 years  9,015.66  
20 years  8,135.44  

 

What to Know


  • First Come First Serve Basis in reserving a unit.
  • Limited units of this price. Get price updates as price may have increase.
  • Developer apply & process your loan with the bank & inhouse. 
  • Avail lower price for units facing west, near village perimeter fence and far from entrance gate.
  • Price is higher for units facing east, facing main road, near amenities and entrance gate.
  • Bank financing includes Title Transfer cost, bank charges, documentation & administrative fees.

 

List of Requirements


BANK
INHOUSE
IMPORTANT REMINDERS
  1. 3 pcs. 1 x 1 Picture
  2. 2 Valid ID, TIN and Cedula
  3. Proof of Billing
  4. Income Tax Return (ITR) for locally employed only.
  5. Good credit record / Husband and Wife. (Very Important). 
  6. 15 pcs. Postdated cheques 
  1. 3 pcs. 1 x 1 Picture
  2. 2 Valid ID, TIN and Cedula
  3. Marriage Contract/Birth Certificate
  4. Income Tax Return (ITR) for Locally Employed
  5. 69 pcs. Postdated cheques

 NOTE:  Transfer of title not included at total contract price of in-house financing.

For Bank Financing

  • Must have No bad credit record. No unpaid credit cards or loans. No legal cases.
  • If you have paid your loans and credit, secure Certification or Credit Clearance.
  • If you have bad credit record, marital status problem, we suggest you avail our Inhouse Financing. 
  • Ask us about it – computation and procedure.
  • Buyers are qualified to avail Bank financing even if they have no existing bank or checking account.

Actual Photos of Turn-Over Model


    

Actual Photos of Dressed-up Model


    

    

Contact Information:


NAME: ANGELO GUJILDE - Sales Associate
EMAIL: easyownhouses@yahoo.com
MOBILE NUMBER: +63909-348-7214

Advertisement:
 
 
LISTED BY:

Angelo Gujilde

REBL No:

CONTACT INFORMATION:
Address: Imus Cavite
Email: Send An Email
Mobile: 09369183281
Landline:
Webpage:
WE HANDLE PROPERTIES IN THESE LOCATIONS:
Cavite
Cavite > Bacoor
Cavite > Dasmarinas
Cavite > Imus
 
 
Agent assumes all responsibility for listing this item.
Report this Agent
 
INQUIRY FORM:
Buyer's Name:
Contact No:
Email:
Address:
Specifications:

Security Code:
 
 
  About Bahay.ph | Contact Us | FAQ | Legal Disclaimer
 
Copyright © Neuralink IT Solutions. All Rights Reserved. Private Policy.
 
Neuralink IT Solutions