Home | Log-in | SIGN-UP (be a bahay.ph agent)  

Listing ID: 95176

Lancaster Estates, Barangay Navarro, Alapan, Imus-Gen. Trias Boundary, Cavite
1010000
50
FOR SALE: Apartment / Condo / Townhouse - Cavite > Imus

photo of catherine town lancaster estates
Advertisement:

PROPERTY DESCRIPTION:

Low Monthly Payment Townhouse for Sale at Lancaster Estates, Imus-General Trias Cavite

3 Bedroom, 2 Toilet/Bath, and 1 Car Garage   Reservation Fee:  Php 10,000.00
Catherine townhouse at Lancaster Estates Imus-General Trias Cavite   Monthly DP:  Php 8,423.33
  Amortization (20 yrs)  Php 8,448.53
 

 

Located at Lancaster Estates Imus-General Trias Cavite, just 25 minutes away from Mall of Asia Pasay.  

CONTACT INFO:

NAME: ANGELO GUJILDE - Sales Associate
EMAIL: easyownhouses@yahoo.com
MOBILE NUMBER: +63909-348-7214

 

About Catherine Townhouse


Catherine model is one of the bestselling in 3 townhouse being offer at Lancaster Estates Imus-General Trias Cavite. It has 1 bedroom and powder in ground floor, and 2 bedroom in second floor. In addition, Catherine townhouse has spacious living, dining and kitchen area, service area and extra space at front provision for 1 car garage.

Available financing for Catherine townhouse are bank, in-house and deferred cash payment. Typical selling price is Php 1,010,800 and PHP 10,000.00 reservation fee. For BANK, 12.5% of the TCP is the required downpayment, payable up to 15 months, which is PHP 8,423.33 monthly. Remaining 87.5% is loanable to bank and payable up to 20 years. Catherine townhouse has 30% required downpayment for IN-HOUSE financing, PHP 12,776.46 monthly, payable up to 24 months and the remaining 70% balance is payable up to 10 years.

 

Materials & Finish


  • Pre-painted G.I. Sheet Roofing
  • Steel Casement Windows
  • Painted Plain Cement Finish for Exterior Walls and Interior Walls
  • Tiled Kitchen Counter with Enamelized Kitchen Sink
  • Tiled Toilet and Bath with Complete Set of Bathroom Fixtures (Excluding Tissue and Soap Holder)
  • Plain Cement Finish for Ground and Second Floors
  • Provision for CATV, Telephone, Air Condition Outlet

 

Why Buy Catherine Townhouse


  • Affordable 3 bedroom townhouse located in 1000 hectare commercial and residential development in Cavite.
  • Catherine townhouse is already livable, it has room partitions and ceiling. Floor is ready for tiles installation and electrical outlet already emplaced.
  • Has a flexible and more options of house financing. (Pag-ibig financing is individual application)
  • Very secured place to live. Village is gated and has 24/7 security.
  • Lot of amenities and facilities nearby such as 3 storey country club, swimming pool, church, shuttle service and school
  • Just 25 minutes away from Mall of Asia via Cavite-Manila Expressway.

 

Sample Computation - Bank and In-House Financing


AVAILABLE FINANCING:
BANK
IN-HOUSE
REQUIRED DOWNPAYMENT 12.5% Total Contract Price 30% of Total Contract Price
DOWNPAYMENT PAYABLE IN 15 months 24 months
     
Selling Price  Php 1,010,000.00  Php 1,010,000.00
Processing Fee  80,800.00  45,450.00
Total Contract Price  1,090,800.00  1,055,450.00
Reservation Fee  10,000.00  10,000.00
Net Required Downpayment  126,350.00  306,635.00
Monthly Downpayment  8,423.33  12,776.46
     
Loanable Amount  Php 954,450.00  Php 738,815.00
     
Monthly Amortization  Payable up to 20 years  Payable up to 10 years
     
05 years  19,817.93  19,145.31
10 years  12,045.24  15,155.52
15 years  9,586.35  
20 years  8,448.53  

 

What to Know


  • First Come First Serve Basis in reserving a unit.
  • Limited units of this price. Get price updates as price may have increase.
  • Developer apply & process your loan with the bank & inhouse. 
  • Avail lower price for units facing west, near village perimeter fence and far from entrance gate.
  • Price is higher for units facing east, facing main road, near amenities and entrance gate.
  • Bank financing includes Title Transfer cost, bank charges, documentation & administrative fees.

 

List of Requirements


BANK
INHOUSE
IMPORTANT REMINDERS
  1. 3 pcs. 1 x 1 Picture
  2. 2 Valid ID, TIN and Cedula
  3. Proof of Billing
  4. Income Tax Return (ITR) for locally employed only.
  5. Good credit record / Husband and Wife. (Very Important). 
  6. 15 pcs. Postdated cheques 
  1. 3 pcs. 1 x 1 Picture
  2. 2 Valid ID, TIN and Cedula
  3. Marriage Contract/Birth Certificate
  4. Income Tax Return (ITR) for Locally Employed
  5. 69 pcs. Postdated cheques

 NOTE:  Transfer of title not included at total contract price of in-house financing.

For Bank Financing

  • Must have No bad credit record. No unpaid credit cards or loans. No legal cases.
  • If you have paid your loans and credit, secure Certification or Credit Clearance.
  • If you have bad credit record, marital status problem, we suggest you avail our Inhouse Financing. 
  • Ask us about it – computation and procedure.
  • Buyers are qualified to avail Bank financing even if they have no existing bank or checking account.

Actual Photos of Turn-Over Model


living room of Catherine townhouse no floor tiles but the walls are already painted  Catherine townhouse has tiled kitchen counter top  photo of one of bedroom of Catherine townhouse

Actual Photos of Dressed-up Model


living area of Catherine dressed-up and decorated with elegant sopas and living room accessories  New look of Catherine townhouse kitchen when dressed-up  bedroom 1 of Catherine townhouse with cabinet in the left side with room decoration

Photo of Catherine townhouse bedroom 2 with unique design cabinet  Dressed-up master's bedroom of Catherine model  Catherine dressed-up toilet/bath

 

News & Updates - Best Reasons to Buy Catherine Townhouse


1. Opening of Lancaster SquareSix 6-hectare commercial center and transport terminal for the convenience of residents and guests. Lancaster Square will offer a supermarket, shopping center, and event centre. It promises to be the next shopping destination of families in the area with its numerous shopping and dining options.

2. The First ever IT Park in Cavite is soon to rise at the heart of Lancaster EstatesThe SUNTECH iPARK is a 25-hectare IT and Business park which includes several BPO buildings, mixed use for office/commercial establishments, academic centers and other social infrastructure.

Photo of Lancaster Square in Lancaster Estates combined commercial buildings transport terminal and  event center Aerial view of Lancaster square and Suntech Ipark at Lancaster Estates

The Lancaster Square                                                            The Suntech Ipark

Features Amenities at Lancaster Estates


 

Country club of Lancaster Estates  Swimming pool beside of Lancaster Estates country club called Leighton Hall  Interior photo of Church of the Holy Family

Photo of St. Edward Integrated School under LASSO supervision  Lancaster Square  Aerial view of Lancaster Estates and Suntech Ipark building

 

Contact Information - For more details regarding with this property.


NAME: ANGELO GUJILDE - Sales Associate
EMAIL: easyownhouses@yahoo.com
MOBILE NUMBER: +63909-348-7214


Advertisement:
 
 
LISTED BY:

Angelo Gujilde

REBL No:

CONTACT INFORMATION:
Address: Imus Cavite
Email: Send An Email
Mobile: 09369183281
Landline:
Webpage:
WE HANDLE PROPERTIES IN THESE LOCATIONS:
Cavite
Cavite > Bacoor
Cavite > Dasmarinas
Cavite > Imus
 
 
Agent assumes all responsibility for listing this item.
Report this Agent
 
INQUIRY FORM:
Buyer's Name:
Contact No:
Email:
Address:
Specifications:

Security Code:
 
 
  About Bahay.ph | Contact Us | FAQ | Legal Disclaimer
 
Copyright © Neuralink IT Solutions. All Rights Reserved. Private Policy.
 
Neuralink IT Solutions