Home | Log-in | SIGN-UP (be a bahay.ph agent)  

Listing ID: 95203

Kensington Place, Lancaster Estates Imus-General Trias Cavite
1200000
60
FOR SALE: Apartment / Condo / Townhouse - Cavite > Imus

Diana townhouse at Lancaster Estates
Advertisement:

PROPERTY DESCRIPTION:

3 Bedroom Townhouse for Sale with Balcony near Mall of Asia. Lancaster Estates Cavite

3 Bedroom, 2 Toilet/Bath, 1 Car Garage and with Balcony   Reservation Fee:  Php 10,000.00
Diana 3 bedroom townhouse at Lancaster Estates Cavite   Monthly DP:  Php 10,133.33
  Amortization (20 yrs)  Php 10,040.89
 

 

Located at Lancaster Estates Imus-General Trias Cavite, just 25 minutes away from Mall of Asia Pasay.  

CONTACT INFO:

NAME: ANGELO GUJILDE - Sales Associate
EMAIL: easyownhouses@yahoo.com
MOBILE NUMBER: +63909-348-7214

 

About Diana Townhouse



Diana townhouse, the biggest among the 3 townhouse in Lancaster Estates Imus-General Trias Cavite. This 60 square meter cozy townhouse in 50 square land, has 3 bedroom, 2 toilet/bath, living area, dining, kitchen area, service area, 1 car garage and balcony. 

Diana townhouse is not furnished yet, but its totally livable townhouse when turn-over. Floor and stairs has no tiles yet. Ceiling, exterior and interior walls are already painted. All electrical outlet already implaced, toilt/bath has already tiles.


Available financing for Diana townhouse are bank, in-house and deferred cash payment. Typical selling price is Php 1,200,000.00 and PHP 10,000.00 reservation fee. For BANK, 12.5% of the TCP is the required downpayment, payable up to 15 months, which is PHP 10,133.33 monthly. Remaining 87.5% is loanable to bank and payable up to 20 years. 30% required downpayment for IN-HOUSE financing, PHP 15,258.33 monthly, payable up to 24 months and the remaining 70% balance is payable up to 10 years.


Materials & Finish


  • Pre-painted G.I. Sheet Roofing
  • Steel Casement Windows
  • Painted Plain Cement Finish for Exterior Walls and Interior Walls
  • Tiled Kitchen Counter with Enamelized Kitchen Sink
  • Tiled Toilet and Bath with Complete Set of Bathroom Fixtures (Excluding Tissue and Soap Holder)
  • Plain Cement Finish for Ground and Second Floors
  • Provision for CATV, Telephone, Air Condition Outlet


Why Buy Diana Townhouse


  • 3 bedroom townhouse located in 1000 hectare commercial and residential development in Cavite.
  • Diana townhouse is already livable, it has room partitions and ceiling. Floor is ready for tiles installation and electrical outlet already emplaced.
  • Has a flexible and more options of house financing. (Pag-ibig financing is individual application)
  • Very secured place to live. Village is gated and has 24/7 security.
  • Lot of amenities and facilities nearby such as 3 storey country club, swimming pool, church, shuttle service and school
  • Just 25 minutes away from Mall of Asia via Cavite-Manila Expressway.


Sample Computation - Bank and In-House Financing


AVAILABLE FINANCING:
BANK
IN-HOUSE
REQUIRED DOWNPAYMENT 12.5% Total Contract Price 30% of Total Contract Price
DOWNPAYMENT PAYABLE IN 15 months 24 months



Selling Price  Php 1,200,000.00  Php 1,200,000.00
Processing Fee  96,000.00  54,000.00
Total Contract Price  1,296,000.00  1,254,000.00
Reservation Fee  10,000.00  10,000.00
Net Required Downpayment  152,000.00  366,200.00
Monthly Downpayment  10,133.33  15,258.33
     
Loanable Amount  Php 1,134,000.00  Php 877,800.00
     
Monthly Amortization  Payable up to 20 years  Payable up to 10 years
     
05 years  23,549.09  22,287.34
10 years  14,314.21  17,547.22
15 years  11,392.75  
20 years  10,040.89  


What to Know


  • First Come First Serve Basis in reserving a unit.
  • Limited units of this price. Get price updates as price may have increase.
  • Developer apply & process your loan with the bank & inhouse. 
  • Avail lower price for units facing west, near village perimeter fence and far from entrance gate.
  • Price is higher for units facing east, facing main road, near amenities and entrance gate.
  • Bank financing includes Title Transfer cost, bank charges, documentation & administrative fees.

 

List of Requirements


BANK
INHOUSE
IMPORTANT REMINDERS
  1. 3 pcs. 1 x 1 Picture
  2. 2 Valid ID, TIN and Cedula
  3. Proof of Billing
  4. Income Tax Return (ITR) for locally employed only.
  5. Good credit record / Husband and Wife. (Very Important). 
  6. 15 pcs. Postdated cheques 
  1. 3 pcs. 1 x 1 Picture
  2. 2 Valid ID, TIN and Cedula
  3. Marriage Contract/Birth Certificate
  4. Income Tax Return (ITR) for Locally Employed
  5. 69 pcs. Postdated cheques

 NOTE:  Transfer of title not included at total contract price of in-house financing.

For Bank Financing

  • Must have No bad credit record. No unpaid credit cards or loans. No legal cases.
  • If you have paid your loans and credit, secure Certification or Credit Clearance.
  • If you have bad credit record, marital status problem, we suggest you avail our Inhouse Financing. 
  • Ask us about it – computation and procedure.
  • Buyers are qualified to avail Bank financing even if they have no existing bank or checking account.

Actual Photos of Turn-Over Model


diana townhouse living room  photo of diana townhouse dining and kitchen area  1 bedroom of diana townhouse photo taken at lancaster estates cavite

Actual Photos of Dressed-up Model


diana townhouse dressed-up living room  new features of diana townhouse dining and kitchen area  diana townhouse bedroom 1 located at ground floor

diana townhouse bedroom 2 photos  master's bedroom of diana townhouse  diana townhouse toilet/bath with lavatory and shower head


News & Updates - Best Reasons to Buy Diana Townhouse


1. Opening of Lancaster Square - Six 6-hectare commercial center and transport terminal for the convenience of residents and guests. Lancaster Square will offer a supermarket, shopping center, and event centre. It promises to be the next shopping destination of families in the area with its numerous shopping and dining options.

2. The First ever IT Park in Cavite is soon to rise at the heart of Lancaster Estates - The SUNTECH iPARK is a 25-hectare IT and Business park which includes several BPO buildings, mixed use for office/commercial establishments, academic centers and other social infrastructure.

the lancaster square combine commercial area and event center located at lancaster estates imus cavite lancaster square and suntech ipark photo

The Lancaster Square                                                            The Suntech Ipark

Features Amenities at Lancaster Estates



leighton hall country club at lancaster estates imus cavite  spacious swimming pool at lancaster estates country club imus cavite  church of the holy family at lancaster estates imus cavite

side view photo of st. edward integrated school at lancaster estates imus cavite  Lancaster Square-lancaster-estates-imus-cavite  suntech ipark photo at lancaster estates


Contact Information - For more details regarding with this property.


NAME: ANGELO GUJILDE - Sales Associate
EMAIL: easyownhouses@yahoo.com
MOBILE NUMBER: +63909-348-7214


Advertisement:
 
 
LISTED BY:

Angelo Gujilde

REBL No:

CONTACT INFORMATION:
Address: Imus Cavite
Email: Send An Email
Mobile: 09369183281
Landline:
Webpage:
WE HANDLE PROPERTIES IN THESE LOCATIONS:
Cavite
Cavite > Bacoor
Cavite > Dasmarinas
Cavite > Imus
 
 
Agent assumes all responsibility for listing this item.
Report this Agent
 
INQUIRY FORM:
Buyer's Name:
Contact No:
Email:
Address:
Specifications:

Security Code:
 
 
  About Bahay.ph | Contact Us | FAQ | Legal Disclaimer
 
Copyright © Neuralink IT Solutions. All Rights Reserved. Private Policy.
 
Neuralink IT Solutions