KAPUTIAN PROPERTIES: RESIDENTIAL AND BEACH PROPERTIES
"THE CENTER OF TOURISM BUSINESS AT THE ISLAND GARDEN CITY OF SAMAL, PROVINCE OF DAVAO DEL NORTE"
DESCRIPTION OF PROPERTIES
Situated at Brgy. Poblacion, Kaputian District, IslandGardenCity of Samal,Davao, Philippines
• The Kaputian property consist an approximate land area of 19 hectares, more
or less in between the national highway
• With reserved white sand beach areas accessible for the lot owners
• Almost 180 meters from Kaputian wharf and public market
• Kaputian is the center of business tourism
• A perfect place for island adventure similarly as for diving and boating
• More or less 2 kilometers from Pearl Farm and Ekran Berhad
• Near the municipal hall, catholic church and of the famous Kaputian Beach
Park, Baboo Santa and Isla Reta of Talikud Island
• 35 minutes from Babak Wharf to Kaputian via land transportation
• 45 minutes from Magsaysay Wharf, Davao City going to Kaputian Wharf
• Almost 26 km. from Babak District to Kaputian site
• Almost 17 km. from Penaplata District to Kaputian site
• With allocated subdivision roads, only scrapped
• RAW LOTS ONLY, NO GROUND DEVELOPMENT
ASSEMBLY TIME: 8:30 A.M.
PLACE: BOLTON EXTENSION, DAVAO CITY (MARKETING AND SALES OFFICE)
DEPARTURE TIME: 9:15 A.M.
TRAVEL TIME: 15 MINUTES FROM DAVAO OFFICE TO SASA FERRY BOAT TERMINAL, 8-10 MINUTES TO SAMAL FERRY BOAT TERMINAL
"FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE.", SO RESERVE YOUR SEATS NOW!!!